Sunday, May 17, 2020

Funny One liner facts about frailties of old age



Funny One liner facts about frailties of old age
(P Vyasamoorthy)

1.When I want to get up after a quick nap, I never set the alarm but I take a large glass of water;
 I am taken care of by my prostate!

2. I know an old man (I am 78!) who keeps smiling when someone is talking to him, managing to hide he is deaf!

3.The same maid who has grown old looks pretty even now because my mind is young, though my eyesight is poor.

4. When I had to get up supported by my hands placed on the floor, I realized I was overweight.

5. I have no use for a comb (that needs two hands to use), as I can count with fingers of a single hand,  my hair.

6. Despite being Covid Negative, my nose has lost sensing smell, good or otherwise

7. My balance is getting lesser and lesser, not just in the bank but in my gait too

8. Though my car may at times be low on gas, never my stomach!

9. “The same maid who has grown old looks pretty even now because my mind is young, though my eyesight is poor.”

To the above, a friend of mine confessed: “Why only the maid?  Every woman I see seems to be young and vivacious and stunning!”

10. Erectile dysfunction? My foot.  I would be lucky if I can to pull out my hiding thing to pee.



No comments:

Post a Comment