Monday, December 23, 2019

I feel blessed when ....

I feel blessed when  ....

  1. When the servant maid comes late when I have given up hopes
  2. When I see the morning paper thrown by the vendor has not landed in wet front yard
  3. When a friend visits me unexpectedly, says just for a minute and really leaves quickly!
  4. When a friend gives me a new year calendar or diary
  5. When I get a Greeting card by post (snail mail)
  6. When I trace out whereabouts of a long lost friend
  7. When I visit my school after  a gap of several decades
  8. When I am setting out, drizzle ceases and does not turn into downpour
  9. When electricity comes back while I am watching an interesting TV serial
  10. When my enumerating ability lasts long enough to pat myself on my back
Which one did you like best and why? Tallied with your experience?


No comments:

Post a Comment