Thursday, March 30, 2023

To each unto his madness

                              To each unto his madness


If we are active in Email or WhatsApp groups, we will find all sorts of members. Members who only complain, members who only forward mindlessly by force of habit, members who promote  their Swamy / Gurujis, those who promote their  religious / spiritual groups, politicians vying for votes, members who only reply but never post anything worthwhile or original etc . They keep pumping or pushing the same thing over and over again without ever bothering to reflect whether there is any response or just throwing their shots in the air.

 Sometimes I get irritated at this madness to prove / remind others about one’s existence: “Notice- that-I-am-alive” syndrome. Sometimes I laugh at their stupidity. Sometimes I pity them for naïve gullibility. Or admire their adamant “I-will-never-learn” attitude. I haven’t tried writing to them directly telling what they are doing, displaying my displeasure or disagreement.

 After a lot of analysis of this phenomenon I have come to the conclusion that there is really nothing much for me to do. They are what they are and I am what I am. In Telugu they say “VaaLLavala pichi vaaLLavalaki”. See the title and you will agree what I have explained!

 As this discussion is likely to offend many of my friends, I confine myself to posting this in my blog. Only persons who deliberately seek it will see / read it. Or those few kind hearted friends who have subscribed to my blog long ago when such an option was available. This is similar to writing a note on a piece of paper and throwing it into the sea, secured in a glass bottle! All that I have achieved is clearing some thought bugging me!

= =============


No comments:

Post a Comment