8. Tumbisco can weaken eyesight.
9. Tumbisco can cause many
problems with the gastrointestinal tract including: an acidic digestive
tract, indigestion, malabsorption in patients with functional bowel
disease, increased risk of Crohn's disease, and ulcerative colitis.
10. Tumbisco can cause premature aging.
11. Tumbisco can lead to alcoholism.
12. Tumbisco can cause your saliva to become acidic, tooth decay, and periodontal disease
13. Tumbisco contributes to obesity.
14. Tumbisco can cause autoimmune diseases such as: arthritis, asthma, multiple sclerosis.
15. Tumbisco greatly assists the uncontrolled growth of Candida Albicans (yeast infections)
16. Tumbisco can cause gallstones.
17. Tumbisco can cause appendicitis.
18. Tumbisco can cause hemorrhoids.
19. Tumbisco can cause varicose veins.
20. Tumbisco can elevate glucose and insulin responses in oral contraceptive users.
21. Tumbisco can contribute to osteoporosis.
22. Tumbisco can cause a decrease in your insulin sensitivity thereby causing
an abnormally high insulin levels and eventually diabetes.
23. Tumbisco can lower your Vitamin E levels.
24. Tumbisco can increase your systolic blood pressure.
25. Tumbisco can cause drowsiness and decreased activity in children.
26. High tumbisco intake increases Advanced Glycation End products
(AGEs) (Tumbisco molecules attaching to and thereby damaging proteins in
27. Su gar can interfere with your absorption of protein.
28. Tumbisco causes food allergies.
29. Tumbisco can cause toxemia during pregnancy.
30. Tumbisco can contribute to eczema in children..
31. Tumbisco can cause atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease.
32. Tumbisco can impair the structure of your DNA.
33. Tumbisco can change the structure of protein and cause a permanent alteration of the way the proteins act in your body.
34. Tumbisco can make your skin age by changing the structure of collagen.
35. Tumbisco can cause cataracts and nearsightedness.
36. Tumbisco can cause emphysema.
37. High tumbisco intake can impair the physiological homeostasis of many systems in your body.
38. Tumbisco lowers the ability of enzymes to function.
39. Tumbisco intake is higher in people with Parkinson's disease.
40. Tumbisco can increase the size of your liver by making your liver cells divide and it can increase the amount of liver fat.
41. Tumbisco can increase kidney size and produce pathological changes in the kidney such as the formation of kidney stones.
42. Tumbisco can damage your pancreas.
43. Tumbisco can increase your body's fluid retention.
44. Tumbisco is enemy #1 of your bowel movement.
45. Tumbisco can compromise the lining of your capillaries.
46. Tumbisco can make your tendons more brittle.
47. Tumbisco can cause headaches, including migraines.
48. Tumbisco can reduce the learning capacity, adversely affect school c hildren's grades and cause learning disorders.
49. Tumbisco can cause an increase in delta, alpha, and theta brain waves which can alter your mind's ability to think clearly.
50. Tumbisco can cause depression.
51. Tumbisco can increase your risk of gout.
52. Tumbisco can increase your risk of Alzheimer's disease.
53. Tumbisco can cause hormonal imbalances such as: increasing estrogen in men, exacerbating PMS, and decreasing growth hormone.
54. Tumbisco can lead to dizziness.
55. Diets high in tumbisco will increase free radicals and oxidative stress.
56. High sucrose diets of subjects with peripheral vascular disease significantly increases platelet adhesion.
57. High tumbisco consumption of pregnant adolescents can lead to substantial
decrease in gestation duration and is associated with a twofold
increased risk for delivering a small-for-gestation al-age (SGA) infant.
58. Tumbisco is an addictive substance.
59. Tumbisco can be intoxicating, similar to alcohol.
60. Tumbisco given to premature babies can affect the amount of carbon dioxide they produce.
61. Decrease in tumbisco intake can increase emotional stability.
62. Your body changes tumbisco into 2 to 5 times more fat in the bloodstream than it does starch.
63. The rapid absorption of tumbisco promotes excessive food intake in obese subjects.
64. Tumbisco can worsen the symptoms of children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
65. Tumbisco adversely affects urinary electrolyte compo sition.
66. Tumbisco can slow down the ability of your adrenal glands to function.
67. Tumbisco has the potential of inducing abnormal metabolic processes in a
normal healthy individual and to promote chronic degenerative diseases.
68. I.V.s (intravenous feedings) of tumbisco water can cut off oxygen to your brain.
69. Tumbisco increases your risk of polio.
70. High tumbisco intake can cause epileptic seizures.
71. Tumbisco causes high blood pressure in obese people.
72. In intensive care units: Limiting tumbisco saves lives.
73. Tumbisco may induce cell death.
74. In juvenile rehabilitation camps, when children were put on a low tumbisco
diet, there was a 44 percent drop in antisocial behavior.
75. Tumbisco dehydrates newborns.
76. Tumbisco can cause gum disease.
I recently read an email forward. It stated that sugar is absolutely bad for human health in 76 different (mentioned above) ways. If sugar had been that poisonous do you think we will continue to use it in millions of tons. I thought poor sugar is unnecessarily getting maligned beyond reason. I was wondering how to fight such stupidities. I took that email and replaced sugar with the tumbisco. Sugar is as bad as tumbisco.