NATIONAL WORKSHOP ON VOLUNTEERISM 2011, REWA ,MADHYA PRADESH,INDIA
"Find the Volunteer in You"
Venue: Awadhesh Pratap Singh University,
Sirmour Road, Rewa (M.P.), India.
Date :- 7th & 8th January 2012
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FORM
Delegate Information: Salutation (please tick one):
Dr.[ ] Prof.[ ] Mr.[ ] Mrs.[ ] Mdm.[ ] Ms.[ ] Others [ ]
First Name _________________ Last Name ___________________
Name to appear on Badge ________________Date of Birth_______
Name of City / Country ________________________________
Contact Numbers: Tel./Fax ____________ Mobile phone__________
Email Address ___________________________________________
Accommodation Required Yes/No (If No Pay Rs. 500)
Kindly register me for the workshop.
Payment for the Workshop of
j__________ being sent through Electronic transfer to: Indian Red Cross Society, Rewa S.B.I. A/c No 10989872224 (Branch Code) 0468 (IFS Code : SBIN0000468) Or by DD payable to 'The Honorary Secretary, Indian Red Cross Society, District Branch -REWA (M.P.) Mailing Address: Red Cross Bhawan, Behind Gupta Petrol Pump, Jhiriya , N.H.7 , Rewa (M.P.) India 486001.
Signature of Delegate Date
The closing date for registration is: 30th November 2011
Workshop Fee* per delegate is:
Registration Fee *
1000.00 Per delegates.
1800.00 For delegate with spouse.
500.00 For Life Member of Indian Red Cross Society, Dist. Branch - Rewa (M.P.)
The workshop fee per delegate includes:
- Workshop Kit with badge and Workshop materials. - Participation in 'Cultural Events'.
- Admission to all plenary and workshop sessions.
- Breakfast, coffee/tea and lunch and dinner on workshop dates.
- Lodging on a sharing basis, for outside participants.
Terms and Conditions
1. Participants will be notified of their confirmed registration via email. Only upon receipt of full payment. Please indicate your email Address clearly in this Registration Form.
2. Full payment of fees must be received by 30th November 2011.
3. No refunds can be made for confirmed and paid registrations.
4. Registrations are not transferable.
5. Lodging on a sharing basis, for outside participants.
6. The organizer reserves the right to refuse entry if full payment is
Not received before the payment deadline.
7. For enquiries, please contact National Workshop on Volunteerism Organizing Secretariat at:
8. The Conference will be conducted in English Language.
9. Participants are requested to make their own too and fro travel reservation.
Dr P Vyasamoorthy, 30 Gruhalakshmi Colony Secunderabad 500015 Ph 040-27846631 / 9490804278.My blog: http://vyasa-kaaranam-ketkadey.blogspot.com/