Pensioners get closer to AISCCON
Another first that is happening in Elders arena is the joining of forces. This time it is AISCCON getting closer to pensioners' bodies in India. AISCCON has set up a National Committee on Problems of Pensioners, headed by Sri SC Maheshwari of Bharat Pensioners Samaj of Delhi.
First meeting of this committee was held in Hyderabad on July 4th. Following issues were discussed:
· Parity of State government Pensioners with Central Government in Maharashtra (Sri Kaskhedikar)
· CGHS Facilities for KVS pensioners (Sri V satyanarayana)
· Enhancement of Pension under EPS 95 scheme (Sri P Lohitaksha Menon)
· Enhancement of Ex gratia to Non-optee retirees of CG (Sri Somasekara Rao)
· Parity in Pension pre-2006 Pensioners ( Sri Chandramouli)
· Facilities for senior citizens in Banks Post offices etc (Sri DN Chapke)
Both the organisations agreed that they will work hand in hand supporting each other in all problems facing senior citizens, including pensioners.
==================Dr P Vyasamoorthy, 30 Gruhalakshmi Colony Secunderabad 500015 Ph 040-27846631 / 9490804278.My blog: http://vyasa-kaaranam-ketkadey.blogspot.com/